West Frankfort, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced vehicle accident lawyer in West Frankfort, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in West Frankfort, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in West Frankfort, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in West Frankfort, IL.
- The car and truck collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Any fees are charged only if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our personal injury lawyers in West Frankfort, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in West Frankfort may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in West Frankfort is much more effective than winning accident cases on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in West Frankfort, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients and their families in West Frankfort, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney right away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in West Frankfort, IL.
Auto Collision Attorneys in West Frankfort, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in West Frankfort is procuring professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in West Frankfort, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, West Frankfort, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in West Frankfort:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in West Frankfort?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in West Frankfort, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. West Frankfort, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a West Frankfort Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in West Frankfort, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact West Frankfort traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in West Frankfort can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in West Frankfort, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-third of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your West Frankfort traffic accident attorneys offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in West Frankfort, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in West Frankfort, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in West Frankfort, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in West Frankfort:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the West Frankfort traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your West Frankfort traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling West Frankfort traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a West Frankfort traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your West Frankfort, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in West Frankfort, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.