Wildwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional car accident lawyer in Wildwood, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Wildwood, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Wildwood, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal representation to vehicle crash victims. Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients in Wildwood, MO.
- The traffic accident attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s traffic lawyers in Wildwood, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Wildwood fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Wildwood is much more effective than fighting claims without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Wildwood, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients in Wildwood, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Wildwood, MO.
Traffic Collision Lawyers in Wildwood, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Wildwood is finding professional legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in Wildwood. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Wildwood, MO traffic accident attorney is here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Wildwood traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Wildwood?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Wildwood, MO have provided four steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Wildwood, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Wildwood Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Wildwood, MO, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Wildwood traffic accident attorney as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Wildwood are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Wildwood, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Wildwood traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Wildwood, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Wildwood, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Wildwood, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Wildwood:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Wildwood traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Wildwood traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Wildwood traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Wildwood traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Wildwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Wildwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.