Worden, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced car accident lawyer in Worden, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Worden, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Worden, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide effective legal representation to vehicle wreck victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Worden, IL.
- The vehicle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our car accident lawyers in Worden, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury claim in Worden may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Worden is much more effective than fighting accident cases on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Worden, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Worden, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle accident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Worden, IL.
Auto Injury Attorneys in Worden, IL
The important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Worden is procuring professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in various areas in Worden, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Worden, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Worden:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Worden?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Worden, IL have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Worden, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Worden Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Worden, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Worden traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Worden can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Worden, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Worden traffic accident attorneys provide a few more stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Worden, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Worden, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Worden, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Worden:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Worden traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Worden traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Worden traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Worden traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Worden, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Worden, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.