Xenia, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned vehicle accident lawyer in Xenia, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Xenia, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Xenia, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer affordable legal representation to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Xenia, IL.
- The vehicle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers in Xenia, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury claim in Xenia depends on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Xenia is much more effective than fighting accident cases by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Xenia, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients in Xenia, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Xenia, IL.
Car and Truck Collision Lawyers in Xenia, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Xenia is finding professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Xenia. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Xenia, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Xenia:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Xenia?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Xenia, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Xenia, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Xenia Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Xenia, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Xenia traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Xenia can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Xenia, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Xenia traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Xenia, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Xenia, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Xenia, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Xenia:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Xenia traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Xenia traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Xenia traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a car wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a Xenia traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Xenia, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Xenia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.