Truck Accident Attorney | Service Areas
Contact a truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Missouri and Illinois. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist St. Louis victims and their families with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in St. Louis support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here are a few things potential clients or victims in Missouri and Illinois may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in St. Louis can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the St. Louis truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View our recent victories here.
Having won $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading truck accident law firm in Missouri. It is important for victims to get in touch with our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7.
Truck Accident Claims
According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes in Missouri every year. It’s essential to call a truck accident attorney in St. Louis as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. The truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much a St. Louis truck accident claim is worth. There are various reasons that determine your compensation for a St. Louis, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim
Christopher Dixon is a notable St. Louis truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start a truck accident claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to St. Louis car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in St. Louis? Your accident attorney will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your St. Louis truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a truck accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your St. Louis, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Illinois and Missouri truck accident attorneys look forward to hearing from you.
See below for a full list of our service areas near St. Louis and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about the claims process.