Truck Accident Attorney in Fults, IL
Call a Fults, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Fults, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Fults, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Fults victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Fults truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are some things victims in Fults, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury cases were a result of traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck wreck claims in Fults take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Fults can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Fults truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Fults, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to call Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Fults truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Fults clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Fults, IL.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Fults. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck accidents annually in Missouri. It’s important to contact a truck accident attorney in Fults as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Fults Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers help you find out how much your Fults truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Fults, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurers or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Fults, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Fults truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Fults truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Fults truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Fults? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Fults truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Fults, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Fults, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in Fults and throughout the Midwest. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Fults, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Fults victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Fults and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Fults, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.