Truck Accident Attorney in Albion, IL
Call a Albion, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Albion, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Albion, IL, families win vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our goal to assist Albion victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Albion truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal counsel. Below are a few things victims in Albion, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims were a result of traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Albion consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Albion can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Albion truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See our recent case results here.
Having settled over clients and their families, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Albion, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get an Albion truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Albion clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Albion, IL.
There are a number of kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Albion. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Albion as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Albion Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. The injury lawyers help you figure out how much your Albion truck accident claim is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for an Albion, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Albion, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Albion truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more common questions about Albion truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Albion truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Albion truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Albion, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Albion, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Albion and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Albion, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Albion victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Albion and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about winning claims. Our Albion, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.