Truck Accident Attorney in Allendale, IL
Call a Allendale, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Allendale, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Allendale, IL, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our job to assist Allendale victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Allendale truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Below are a handful of things potential victims in Allendale, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Allendale consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Allendale can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Allendale truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our cases here.
Having settled over clients and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Allendale, IL. It’s essential for victims to reach out to Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Allendale truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Allendale clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Allendale, IL.
There’s several different types of truck accident claims that happen in Allendale. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Allendale as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Allendale Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our lawyers can help you find out how much your Allendale truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Allendale, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Allendale, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Allendale truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Allendale clients.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Allendale truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to begin a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Allendale truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Allendale? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Allendale truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto accident claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Allendale, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Allendale, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck accidents every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Dixon proud to represent clients in Allendale and throughout the Midwest. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Allendale, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Allendale victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Allendale and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about truck accident claims. Our Allendale, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.