Truck Accident Attorney in Alma, IL
Call a Alma, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Alma, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Alma, IL, win vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It is our goal to assist Alma victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Alma represent car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Here’s some things victims in Alma, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Alma consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Alma can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Alma truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Alma, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to contact Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Alma truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Alma clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Alma, IL.
There’s various types of truck accident claims that happen in Alma. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s essential to call a truck accident attorney in Alma as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Alma Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your Alma truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Alma, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Alma, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Alma truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more common questions about Alma truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck crash case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Alma truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Alma truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Alma, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Alma, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Alma and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Alma, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Alma victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Alma and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accident claims. Our Alma, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.