Truck Accident Attorney in Altamont, IL
Contact a Altamont, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Altamont, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Altamont, IL, win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Altamont victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Altamont support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here’s some tips potential victims in Altamont, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims involve traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Altamont take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Altamont can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to our Altamont truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out our victories here.
Having settled $35 million for victims and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Altamont, IL. It’s vital for victims to reach out to us today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Altamont truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Altamont clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Altamont, IL.
There’s various kinds of truck accidents that happen in Altamont. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck accidents per year in Missouri. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Altamont as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Altamont Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your Altamont truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Altamont, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Altamont, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Altamont truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more common questions about Altamont truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Altamont truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Altamont truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a truck crash claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Altamont, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Altamont, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck accidents every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We’re proud to serve clients in Altamont and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Altamont, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Altamont victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Altamont and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Altamont, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.