Truck Accident Attorney in Alton, IL
Call a Alton, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Alton, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Alton, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Alton victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Alton truck accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Below are a few tips potential clients or victims in Alton, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Alton take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Alton can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Alton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See our cases here.
Having settled $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Alton, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to call us today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Alton truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Alton clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Alton, IL.
There are several different types of truck accident cases that happen in Alton. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is vital to call a truck accident attorney in Alton as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Alton Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. The personal injury lawyers help you find out how much your Alton truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Alton, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Alton, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Alton truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find more common questions about Alton truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck crash case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Alton truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Alton? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Alton truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic accident case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Alton, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Alton, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Alton and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Alton, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Alton victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Alton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about winning claims. Our Alton, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.