Truck Accident Attorney in Aviston, IL
Contact a Aviston, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Aviston, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Aviston, IL, win vehicle and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It’s our job to assist Aviston victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Aviston help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s a handful of tips potential victims in Aviston, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of injury cases were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Aviston take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Aviston can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Aviston truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 clients and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Aviston, IL. It is essential for victims to reach out to our firm today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Aviston truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Aviston clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Aviston, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Aviston. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck crashes annually in Missouri. It is vital to call a truck accident attorney in Aviston as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Aviston Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our lawyers help you understand how much your Aviston truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Aviston, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major concern several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Aviston, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Aviston truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Aviston clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Aviston truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Aviston truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a claim? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Aviston truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Aviston, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Aviston, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Dixon proud to serve clients in Aviston and throughout the Midwest. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Aviston, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Aviston victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Aviston and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about truck accident claims. Our Aviston, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.