Truck Accident Attorney in Ballwin, MO
Call a Ballwin, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Ballwin, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Ballwin, MO, families receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Ballwin victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Ballwin truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Here’s a handful of tips clients in Ballwin, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in Ballwin take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Ballwin can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Ballwin truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of for victims and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Ballwin, MO. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with us now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Ballwin truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Ballwin clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Ballwin, MO.
There are a number of types of truck accidents that may happen in Ballwin. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes annually in Missouri. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Ballwin as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Ballwin Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. The personal injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Ballwin truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that determine your compensation for a Ballwin, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue once you settle, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Ballwin, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Ballwin truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are more things to know about Ballwin truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Ballwin truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Ballwin truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a truck crash claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Ballwin, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Ballwin, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Ballwin and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ballwin, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Ballwin victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Ballwin and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Ballwin, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.