Truck Accident Attorney in Barnhart, MO
Contact a Barnhart, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Barnhart, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Barnhart, MO, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Barnhart victims and their families with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Barnhart are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Below are some highlights potential clients or victims in Barnhart, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Barnhart take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Barnhart can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Barnhart truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent case results here.
Having won over clients and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Barnhart, MO. It is crucial for victims to get in touch with Dixon now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Barnhart truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Barnhart clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Barnhart, MO.
There are several different kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Barnhart. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents each year in Missouri. It is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Barnhart as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Barnhart Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Our lawyers can help you figure out how much your Barnhart truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Barnhart, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a larger concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Barnhart, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Barnhart truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are a few more common questions about Barnhart truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Barnhart truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a case? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Barnhart truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a truck accident claim? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Barnhart, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Barnhart, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck crashes every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Barnhart and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Barnhart, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Barnhart victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Barnhart and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about the claims process. Our Barnhart, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.