Truck Accident Attorney in Belleville, IL
Call a Belleville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Belleville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Belleville, IL, families win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Belleville victims with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Belleville are here to support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here are a few highlights potential victims in Belleville, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of personal injury cases involve car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Belleville take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Belleville can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Belleville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Belleville, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to contact our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Belleville truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Belleville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Belleville, IL.
There are various kinds of truck accidents that happen in Belleville. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Belleville as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Belleville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your Belleville truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Belleville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern down the road, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Belleville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Belleville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more things to know about Belleville truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Belleville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Belleville? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Belleville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Belleville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Belleville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck accidents every year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to represent clients in Belleville and throughout the Midwest. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Belleville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Belleville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Belleville and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accidents. Our Belleville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.