Truck Accident Attorney in Benld, IL
Call a Benld, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Benld, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Benld, IL, win vehicle and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Benld victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Benld truck accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Below are a handful of highlights potential clients in Benld, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Benld consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Benld can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Benld truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Benld, IL. It’s vital for victims to reach out to Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Benld truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Benld clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Benld, IL.
There’s several different kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Benld. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Benld as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident claims:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Benld Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you figure out how much your Benld truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Benld, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue down the road, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Benld, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Benld truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more things to know about Benld truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to pursue a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Benld truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Benld truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic accident case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Benld, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Benld, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck crashes each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Benld and throughout the Midwest. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Benld, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Benld victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Benld and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about winning claims. Our Benld, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.