Truck Accident Attorney in Benton, IL
Contact a Benton, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Benton, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Benton, IL, families get vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our goal to assist Benton victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Benton help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Below are some highlights potential clients or victims in Benton, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Benton take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Benton can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Benton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Benton, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact Dixon now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Benton truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Benton clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Benton, IL.
There’s a number of kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Benton. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Benton as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Benton Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. The personal injury lawyers help you understand how much your Benton truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Benton, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger issue down the road, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Benton, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Benton truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are more things to know about Benton truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Benton truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Benton truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Benton, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Benton, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We’re proud to represent clients in Benton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Benton, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Benton victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Benton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Benton, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.