Truck Accident Attorney in Bethalto, IL
Call a Bethalto, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Bethalto, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Bethalto, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Bethalto victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Bethalto are here to support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here are a handful of highlights clients in Bethalto, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims involve traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Bethalto take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Bethalto can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling our Bethalto truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our recent case results here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Bethalto, IL. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Bethalto truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Bethalto clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Bethalto, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident claims that can happen in Bethalto. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck crashes annually in Missouri. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Bethalto as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Bethalto Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. The truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your Bethalto truck accident claim or case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Bethalto, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Bethalto, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Bethalto truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Bethalto truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Bethalto truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Bethalto truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto accident claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Bethalto, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Bethalto, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to serve clients in Bethalto and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Bethalto, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Bethalto victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Bethalto and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about truck accident claims. Our Bethalto, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.