Truck Accident Attorney in Blackjack, MO
Contact a Blackjack, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Blackjack, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Blackjack, MO, win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our goal to assist Blackjack victims with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The Blackjack truck accident attorneys help car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here’s a few tips potential clients or victims in Blackjack, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of injury cases were a result of traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Blackjack take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Blackjack can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Blackjack truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See our cases here.
Having won upwards of in his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Blackjack, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to call our firm today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Blackjack truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Blackjack clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Blackjack, MO.
There’s various types of truck accident cases that happen in Blackjack. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri per year. It is essential to get a truck accident attorney in Blackjack as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Blackjack Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our attorneys can help you figure out how much your Blackjack truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Blackjack, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurers or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Blackjack, MO
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Blackjack truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more common questions about Blackjack truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to open a truck crash case? Dixon provides free legal services to Blackjack truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Blackjack truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Blackjack, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Blackjack, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the thousands of truck accidents every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Blackjack and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Blackjack, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Blackjack victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Blackjack and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about winning claims. Our Blackjack, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.