Truck Accident Attorney in Bloomsdale, MO
Call a Bloomsdale, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Bloomsdale, MO, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our job to assist Bloomsdale victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Bloomsdale are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here are a handful of tips clients or victims in Bloomsdale, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all injury claims involve traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Bloomsdale consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Bloomsdale can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Bloomsdale truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View our recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Bloomsdale, MO. It’s important for victims to contact our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Bloomsdale truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Bloomsdale clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Bloomsdale, MO.
There’s a number of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Bloomsdale. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck crashes annually in Missouri. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Bloomsdale as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also handle several road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Bloomsdale Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you understand how much your Bloomsdale truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Bloomsdale, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue once you settle, which is exactly why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Bloomsdale, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Bloomsdale truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Bloomsdale truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a truck crash case? Dixon provides free legal services to Bloomsdale truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Bloomsdale? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Bloomsdale truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Bloomsdale, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Bloomsdale, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Bloomsdale and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Bloomsdale victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Bloomsdale and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Bloomsdale, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.