Truck Accident Attorney in Bonne Terre, MO
Contact a Bonne Terre, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Bonne Terre, MO, win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our job to assist Bonne Terre victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Bonne Terre support car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here are some things clients or victims in Bonne Terre, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Bonne Terre take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Bonne Terre can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Bonne Terre truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent victories here.
Having won over in his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Bonne Terre, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to us today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Bonne Terre truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Bonne Terre clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Bonne Terre, MO.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Bonne Terre. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck crashes each year in Missouri. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Bonne Terre as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Bonne Terre Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. The injury lawyers help you understand how much your Bonne Terre truck accident claim is worth. There are various reasons that determine your compensation for a Bonne Terre, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Bonne Terre, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Bonne Terre truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Bonne Terre clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Bonne Terre truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Bonne Terre truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Bonne Terre truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Bonne Terre, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Bonne Terre, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you may be involved in an accident. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Bonne Terre and throughout the Midwest. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. We support Bonne Terre victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Bonne Terre and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about winning claims. Our Bonne Terre, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.