Truck Accident Attorney in Boulder, IL
Contact a Boulder, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Boulder, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Boulder, IL, families win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our goal to assist Boulder victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The Boulder truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here are a few highlights clients in Boulder, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury claims were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in Boulder take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Boulder can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Boulder truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled over for clients, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Boulder, IL. It is important for victims to call us now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Boulder truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Boulder clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Boulder, IL.
There are several different types of truck accident cases that can happen in Boulder. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s vital to get a truck accident attorney in Boulder as soon as possible. Here are some common truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Boulder Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our attorneys can help you find out how much your Boulder truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Boulder, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Boulder, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Boulder truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Boulder clients.
You can find a few more things to know about Boulder truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to bring a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Boulder truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Boulder? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Boulder truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a truck crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Boulder, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Boulder, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Boulder and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Boulder, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Boulder victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Boulder and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about winning claims. Our Boulder, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.