Truck Accident Attorney in Brentwood, MO
Call a Brentwood, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Brentwood, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Brentwood, MO, get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Brentwood victims with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Brentwood support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here are a few tips victims in Brentwood, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury claims involve motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Brentwood take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Brentwood can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Brentwood truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won $35 million for clients, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Brentwood, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to contact us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Brentwood truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Brentwood clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Brentwood, MO.
There are several different types of truck accident cases that can happen in Brentwood. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Brentwood as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Brentwood Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. The truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Brentwood truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Brentwood, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major issue down the road, which is precisely why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Brentwood, MO
Christopher Dixon is a notable Brentwood truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Brentwood truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Brentwood truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Brentwood? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Brentwood truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Brentwood, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Brentwood, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to represent clients in Brentwood and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Brentwood, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Brentwood victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Brentwood and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about the claims process. Our Brentwood, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.