Truck Accident Attorney in Bridgeton, MO
Call a Bridgeton, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Bridgeton, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Bridgeton, MO, get vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It is our job to assist Bridgeton victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Bridgeton truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Here’s a handful of things potential clients in Bridgeton, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Bridgeton take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Bridgeton can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Bridgeton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View our recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Bridgeton, MO. It is crucial for victims to contact our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Bridgeton truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Bridgeton clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Bridgeton, MO.
There’s various types of truck accident cases that happen in Bridgeton. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Bridgeton as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Bridgeton Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our lawyers can help you find out how much your Bridgeton truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine your compensation for a Bridgeton, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Bridgeton, MO
Christopher Dixon is a notable Bridgeton truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Bridgeton clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Bridgeton truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Bridgeton truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Bridgeton? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Bridgeton truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Bridgeton, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Bridgeton, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Bridgeton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Bridgeton, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Bridgeton victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Bridgeton and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about winning claims. Our Bridgeton, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.