Truck Accident Attorney in Brownstown, IL
Contact a Brownstown, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Brownstown, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Brownstown, IL, families receive vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our job at Dixon to assist Brownstown victims with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Brownstown truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal help. Below are a handful of things potential victims in Brownstown, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all injury cases were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Brownstown consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Brownstown can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Brownstown truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our victories here.
Having settled $35 million throughout his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Brownstown, IL. It’s crucial for victims to call us today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Brownstown truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Brownstown clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Brownstown, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Brownstown. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents annually in Missouri. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Brownstown as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Brownstown Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you find out how much your Brownstown truck accident case or claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Brownstown, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Brownstown, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Brownstown truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more things to know about Brownstown truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Brownstown truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Brownstown? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Brownstown truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto crash case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Brownstown, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Brownstown, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We are proud to serve clients in Brownstown and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Brownstown, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Brownstown victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Brownstown and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Brownstown, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.