Truck Accident Attorney in Cahokia, IL
Call a Cahokia, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Cahokia, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Cahokia, IL, win vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Cahokia victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Cahokia represent car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Below are a handful of highlights potential victims in Cahokia, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of injury cases were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Cahokia take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Cahokia can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Cahokia truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of for victims and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Cahokia, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to call Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Cahokia truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Cahokia clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Cahokia, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accident cases that can happen in Cahokia. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck crashes annually in Missouri. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Cahokia as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Cahokia Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. The injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Cahokia truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Cahokia, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Cahokia, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Cahokia truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Cahokia clients.
Below, you will find more common questions about Cahokia truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Cahokia truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Cahokia truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto accident claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Cahokia, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Cahokia, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck accidents each year, you may be involved in an accident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Cahokia and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Cahokia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Cahokia victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Cahokia and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about the claims process. Our Cahokia, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.