Truck Accident Attorney in Cairo, IL
Call a Cairo, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Cairo, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Cairo, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It’s our goal to assist Cairo victims with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Cairo support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few highlights potential clients in Cairo, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Cairo consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Cairo can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our Cairo truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won $50 million for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Cairo, IL. It’s crucial for victims to contact us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Cairo truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Cairo clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Cairo, IL.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Cairo. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes per year in Missouri. It is essential to call a truck accident attorney in Cairo as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Cairo Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your Cairo truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Cairo, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Cairo, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Cairo truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more things to know about Cairo truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Cairo truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Cairo truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Cairo, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Cairo, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Cairo and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Cairo, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Cairo victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Cairo and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Cairo, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.