Truck Accident Attorney in Campbell Hill, IL
Contact a Campbell Hill, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Campbell Hill, IL, families win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Campbell Hill victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Campbell Hill support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Below are some highlights clients in Campbell Hill, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Campbell Hill consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Campbell Hill can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Campbell Hill truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Campbell Hill, IL. It is important for victims to get in touch with us now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Campbell Hill truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Campbell Hill clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Campbell Hill, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accident cases that can happen in Campbell Hill. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Campbell Hill as soon as possible. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Campbell Hill Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. The truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Campbell Hill truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Campbell Hill, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern down the road, which is precisely why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Campbell Hill, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Campbell Hill truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Campbell Hill truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Campbell Hill truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Campbell Hill truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a truck crash claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Campbell Hill, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Campbell Hill, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are 1000’s of truck accidents every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Campbell Hill and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Campbell Hill victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Campbell Hill and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Campbell Hill, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.