Truck Accident Attorney in Carbondale, IL
Call a Carbondale, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Carbondale, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Carbondale, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job at Dixon to assist Carbondale victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Carbondale truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Here are a handful of highlights potential clients in Carbondale, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Carbondale consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Carbondale can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Carbondale truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View our recent case results here.
Having settled over for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Carbondale, IL. It’s essential for victims to reach out to Dixon now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Carbondale truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Carbondale clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Carbondale, IL.
There’s various types of truck accident claims that can happen in Carbondale. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents per year in Missouri. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Carbondale as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Carbondale Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your Carbondale truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Carbondale, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue down the road, which is exactly why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Carbondale, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Carbondale truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Carbondale truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Carbondale truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Carbondale truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Carbondale, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Carbondale, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Carbondale and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Carbondale, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Carbondale victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Carbondale and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Carbondale, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.