Truck Accident Attorney in Carlyle, IL
Contact a Carlyle, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Carlyle, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Carlyle, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job to assist Carlyle victims with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The Carlyle truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Here are some highlights victims in Carlyle, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all injury claims were a result of traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Carlyle consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Carlyle can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling our Carlyle truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled $35 million throughout his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Carlyle, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Carlyle truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Carlyle clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Carlyle, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Carlyle. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck crashes annually in Missouri. It’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Carlyle as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also see several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Carlyle Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. The personal injury lawyers help you understand how much your Carlyle truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Carlyle, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Carlyle, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Carlyle truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Carlyle clients.
Below, you will find more common questions about Carlyle truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Carlyle truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Carlyle? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Carlyle truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Carlyle, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Carlyle, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to represent clients in Carlyle and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Carlyle, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Carlyle victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Carlyle and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Carlyle, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.