Truck Accident Attorney in Cedar Hill, MO
Contact a Cedar Hill, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Cedar Hill, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Cedar Hill, MO, win personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Cedar Hill victims with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Cedar Hill truck accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Here are some highlights potential victims in Cedar Hill, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all injury cases were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Cedar Hill consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Cedar Hill can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Cedar Hill truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our cases here.
Having won $50 million clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Cedar Hill, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Cedar Hill truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Cedar Hill clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Cedar Hill, MO.
There are a variety of types of truck accident cases that may happen in Cedar Hill. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Cedar Hill as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Cedar Hill Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you find out how much your Cedar Hill truck accident case or claim is worth. There are multiple reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Cedar Hill, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurers or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major issue once you settle, which is exactly why it is important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Cedar Hill, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Cedar Hill truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Cedar Hill clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Cedar Hill truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Cedar Hill truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Cedar Hill? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Cedar Hill truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a truck wreck claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Cedar Hill, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Cedar Hill, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Cedar Hill and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Cedar Hill, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Cedar Hill victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Cedar Hill and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Cedar Hill, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.