Truck Accident Attorney in Central West End, MO
Contact a Central West End, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Central West End, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Central West End, MO, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job to assist Central West End victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Central West End are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here are a handful of tips clients or victims in Central West End, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Central West End consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Central West End can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Central West End truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won upwards of for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Central West End, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Central West End truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Central West End clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Central West End, MO.
There’s various kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Central West End. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s vital to get a truck accident attorney in Central West End as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Central West End Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. The injury lawyers help you find out how much your Central West End truck accident claim or case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Central West End, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Central West End, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected Central West End truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Central West End clients.
Here are a few more common questions about Central West End truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Central West End truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Central West End truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Central West End, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Central West End, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Central West End and throughout the Midwest. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Central West End, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Central West End victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Central West End and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about truck accidents. Our Central West End, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.