Truck Accident Attorney in Centralia, IL
Call a Centralia, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Centralia, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Centralia, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Centralia victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Centralia are here to support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Here’s a handful of highlights potential clients in Centralia, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury cases involve car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Centralia consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Centralia can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Centralia truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View our cases here.
Having settled upwards of for victims and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Centralia, IL. It is important for victims to call Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Centralia truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Centralia clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Centralia, IL.
There are several different types of truck accident cases that can happen in Centralia. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s important to contact a truck accident attorney in Centralia as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Centralia Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your Centralia truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Centralia, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Centralia, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Centralia truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more common questions about Centralia truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Centralia truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Centralia truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Centralia, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Centralia, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Centralia and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Centralia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Centralia victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Centralia and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about winning claims. Our Centralia, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.