Truck Accident Attorney in Chester, IL
Contact a Chester, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Chester, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Chester, IL, win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our goal to assist Chester victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The Chester truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Here’s a handful of things potential victims in Chester, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Chester take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Chester can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Chester truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View our victories here.
Having settled upwards of in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Chester, IL. It is important for victims to get in touch with us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Chester truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Chester clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Chester, IL.
There are various types of truck accidents that may happen in Chester. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck accidents annually in Missouri. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Chester as soon as possible. Here are some common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Chester Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. The truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your Chester truck accident claim or case is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Chester, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major concern several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Chester, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Chester truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more common questions about Chester truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Chester truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Chester truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a truck wreck case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Chester, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Chester, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Chester and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Chester, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Chester victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Chester and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about the claims process. Our Chester, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.