Truck Accident Attorney in Chesterfield, MO
Call a Chesterfield, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Chesterfield, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Chesterfield, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our goal to assist Chesterfield victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Chesterfield truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal counsel. Below are a few tips potential clients or victims in Chesterfield, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury claims involve traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Chesterfield consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Chesterfield can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Chesterfield truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See our recent case results here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Chesterfield, MO. It is essential for victims to call Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Chesterfield truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Chesterfield clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Chesterfield, MO.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that happen in Chesterfield. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Chesterfield as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Chesterfield Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you find out how much your Chesterfield truck accident case or claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Chesterfield, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue once you settle, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Chesterfield, MO
Christopher Dixon is a notable Chesterfield truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more common questions about Chesterfield truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start a truck crash case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Chesterfield truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Chesterfield? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Chesterfield truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto crash claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Chesterfield, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Chesterfield, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Chesterfield and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Chesterfield victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Chesterfield and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Chesterfield, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.