Truck Accident Attorney in Clayton, MO
Contact a Clayton, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Clayton, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Clayton, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our job to assist Clayton victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Clayton are here to support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Clayton, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Clayton consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Clayton can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Clayton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled $35 million throughout his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Clayton, MO. It is important for victims to get in touch with our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Clayton truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Clayton clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Clayton, MO.
There’s a number of types of truck accident cases that happen in Clayton. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents in Missouri per year. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Clayton as soon as you can. Here are some common truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Clayton Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. The personal injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Clayton truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Clayton, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Clayton, MO
Christopher Dixon is a notable Clayton truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Clayton clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Clayton truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a truck crash claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Clayton truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Clayton? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Clayton truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Clayton, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Clayton, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We’re proud to represent clients in Clayton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Clayton, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Clayton victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Clayton and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Clayton, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.