Truck Accident Attorney in Cobden, IL
Call a Cobden, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Cobden, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Cobden, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Cobden victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Cobden truck accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Here are some things victims in Cobden, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury claims were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Cobden consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Cobden can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Cobden truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won over clients and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Cobden, IL. It’s important for victims to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Cobden truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Cobden clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Cobden, IL.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Cobden. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck crashes per year in Missouri. It is vital to call a truck accident attorney in Cobden as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Cobden Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your Cobden truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Cobden, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue once you settle, which is precisely why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Cobden, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Cobden truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Cobden clients.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Cobden truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to bring a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Cobden truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Cobden? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Cobden truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Cobden, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Cobden, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Cobden and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Cobden, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support Cobden victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Cobden and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about winning claims. Our Cobden, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.