Truck Accident Attorney in Collinsville, IL
Contact a Collinsville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Collinsville, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Collinsville, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our job to assist Collinsville victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The Collinsville truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Here are some highlights potential victims in Collinsville, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims involve car and truck wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Collinsville consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Collinsville can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Collinsville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our recent case results here.
Having won over in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Collinsville, IL. It is essential for victims to get in touch with us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Collinsville truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Collinsville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Collinsville, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident cases that happen in Collinsville. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is vital to call a truck accident attorney in Collinsville as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Collinsville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our lawyers help you understand how much your Collinsville truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Collinsville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Collinsville, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Collinsville truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Collinsville clients.
Below, you will find a few more common questions about Collinsville truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to begin a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Collinsville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Collinsville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Collinsville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Collinsville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Collinsville and throughout the Midwest. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Collinsville, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support Collinsville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Collinsville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about the claims process. Our Collinsville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.