Truck Accident Attorney in Colp, IL
Contact a Colp, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Colp, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Colp, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our job at Dixon to assist Colp victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Colp are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here’s a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Colp, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Colp take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Colp can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Colp truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Colp, IL. It is important for victims and their families to call us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Colp truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Colp clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Colp, IL.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Colp. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is essential to call a truck accident attorney in Colp as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Colp Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our attorneys help you understand how much your Colp truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Colp, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Colp, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Colp truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more common questions about Colp truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Colp truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Colp? Your accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Colp truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a truck crash case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Colp, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Colp, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Colp and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Colp, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Colp victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Colp and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accidents. Our Colp, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.