Truck Accident Attorney in Cottleville, MO
Contact a Cottleville, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Cottleville, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Cottleville, MO, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our goal to assist Cottleville victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Cottleville are here to help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Here’s a few things victims in Cottleville, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Cottleville consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Cottleville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Cottleville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our cases here.
Having settled $35 million for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Cottleville, MO. It is crucial for victims to get in touch with our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Cottleville truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Cottleville clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Cottleville, MO.
There are several different kinds of truck accident claims that can happen in Cottleville. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck crashes annually in Missouri. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Cottleville as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Cottleville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Cottleville truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Cottleville, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue down the road, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Cottleville, MO
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Cottleville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Cottleville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Cottleville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Cottleville? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Cottleville truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Cottleville, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Cottleville, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Cottleville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Cottleville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Cottleville victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Cottleville and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Cottleville, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.