Truck Accident Attorney in Crestwood, MO
Call a Crestwood, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Crestwood, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Crestwood, MO, families receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our job at Dixon to assist Crestwood victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Crestwood are here to help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Here are a handful of tips clients or victims in Crestwood, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury cases involve car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Crestwood consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Crestwood can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Crestwood truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Crestwood, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to us today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Crestwood truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Crestwood clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Crestwood, MO.
There’s various kinds of truck accident claims that happen in Crestwood. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck accidents each year in Missouri. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Crestwood as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Crestwood Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our attorneys help you figure out how much your Crestwood truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Crestwood, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Crestwood, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Crestwood truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Crestwood clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Crestwood truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring a truck crash case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Crestwood truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Crestwood truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a truck wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Crestwood, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Crestwood, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Crestwood and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Crestwood, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. We support Crestwood victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Crestwood and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about truck accident claims. Our Crestwood, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.