Truck Accident Attorney in Crossville, IL
Contact a Crossville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Crossville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Crossville, IL, win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Crossville victims with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Crossville are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are a handful of highlights potential clients or victims in Crossville, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Crossville consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Crossville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck crashes, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Crossville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Crossville, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Crossville truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Crossville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Crossville, IL.
There’s several different kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Crossville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Crossville as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Crossville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you find out how much your Crossville truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that determine your compensation for a Crossville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Crossville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Crossville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Crossville clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Crossville truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Crossville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Crossville? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Crossville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a truck wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Crossville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Crossville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck accidents each year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Crossville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Crossville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Crossville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Crossville and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about winning claims. Our Crossville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.