Truck Accident Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Contact a Dardenne Prairie, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Dardenne Prairie, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Dardenne Prairie, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Dardenne Prairie victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Dardenne Prairie are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Here are a few things clients in Dardenne Prairie, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Dardenne Prairie take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Dardenne Prairie can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Dardenne Prairie truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO. It is essential for victims to reach out to our firm now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Dardenne Prairie truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Dardenne Prairie clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Dardenne Prairie, MO.
There’s various types of truck accident cases that can happen in Dardenne Prairie. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Dardenne Prairie as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Dardenne Prairie Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our attorneys can help you understand how much your Dardenne Prairie truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Dardenne Prairie, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major issue once you settle, which is precisely why it’s so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Dardenne Prairie truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Dardenne Prairie clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Dardenne Prairie truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Dardenne Prairie truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Dardenne Prairie truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto wreck case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Dardenne Prairie, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We’re proud to serve clients in Dardenne Prairie and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Dardenne Prairie victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Dardenne Prairie and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Dardenne Prairie, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.