Truck Accident Attorney in De Soto, MO
Call a De Soto, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in De Soto, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps De Soto, MO, families win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our job at Dixon to assist De Soto victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The De Soto truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here’s some tips clients in De Soto, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in De Soto consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in De Soto can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the De Soto truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won upwards of for victims and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in De Soto, MO. It is important for victims and their families to call Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a De Soto truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to De Soto clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in De Soto, MO.
There’s several different types of truck accidents that may happen in De Soto. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s important to contact a truck accident attorney in De Soto as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for De Soto Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you figure out how much your De Soto truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a De Soto, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in De Soto, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable De Soto truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Below, you will find more common questions about De Soto truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to De Soto truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in De Soto? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your De Soto truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a truck accident claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in De Soto, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your De Soto, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. Dixon proud to represent clients in De Soto and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in De Soto, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support De Soto victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near De Soto and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about the claims process. Our De Soto, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.