Truck Accident Attorney in Dieterich, IL
Contact a Dieterich, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Dieterich, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Dieterich, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Dieterich victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Dieterich support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Below are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Dieterich, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Dieterich consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Dieterich can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Dieterich truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Dieterich, IL. It’s important for victims to contact our firm now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Dieterich truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Dieterich clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Dieterich, IL.
There’s a number of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Dieterich. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It’s crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Dieterich as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Dieterich Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you find out how much your Dieterich truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Dieterich, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Dieterich, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Dieterich truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Dieterich clients.
You can find more things to know about Dieterich truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Dieterich truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Dieterich? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Dieterich truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck crash case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Dieterich, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Dieterich, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in Dieterich and throughout the Midwest. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Dieterich, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Dieterich victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Dieterich and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about winning claims. Our Dieterich, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.