Truck Accident Attorney in Dittmer, MO
Call a Dittmer, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Dittmer, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Dittmer, MO, win vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Dittmer victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Dittmer help car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s a handful of tips clients or victims in Dittmer, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Dittmer consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Dittmer can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our Dittmer truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of clients and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Dittmer, MO. It’s crucial for victims to contact us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Dittmer truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Dittmer clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Dittmer, MO.
There are a number of types of truck accident claims that happen in Dittmer. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s important to call a truck accident attorney in Dittmer as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Dittmer Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Dittmer truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Dittmer, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger concern weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Dittmer, MO
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Dittmer truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Dittmer truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Dittmer truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Dittmer? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Dittmer truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck wreck case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Dittmer, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Dittmer, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to serve clients in Dittmer and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Dittmer, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Dittmer victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Dittmer and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Dittmer, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.