Truck Accident Attorney in Dix, IL
Call a Dix, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Dix, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Dix, IL, get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Dix victims with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Dix support car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal counsel. Here are a handful of tips potential clients in Dix, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Dix take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Dix can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Dix truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won $35 million clients and their families, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Dix, IL. It is essential for victims to reach out to us today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Dix truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Dix clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Dix, IL.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accidents that happen in Dix. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It is essential to get a truck accident attorney in Dix as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Dix Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you find out how much your Dix truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Dix, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Dix, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Dix truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Dix clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Dix truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services to Dix truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Dix truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a truck crash claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Dix, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Dix, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Dix and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Dix, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Dix victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Dix and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Dix, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.