Truck Accident Attorney in Dongola, IL
Call a Dongola, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Dongola, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Dongola, IL, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It’s our goal to assist Dongola victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Dongola support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal help. Here are a few highlights clients in Dongola, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Dongola take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Dongola can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Dongola truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having won $35 million for victims and their families, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Dongola, IL. It’s important for victims to reach out to our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Dongola truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Dongola clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Dongola, IL.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Dongola. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck crashes per year in Missouri. It is crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Dongola as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Dongola Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers help you find out how much your Dongola truck accident claim is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Dongola, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Dongola, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Dongola truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are more things to know about Dongola truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Dongola truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Dongola truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open an auto wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Dongola, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Dongola, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to represent clients in Dongola and throughout the Midwest. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Dongola, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Dongola victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Dongola and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about the claims process. Our Dongola, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.