Truck Accident Attorney in Du Bois, IL
Call a Du Bois, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Du Bois, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Du Bois, IL, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Du Bois victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Du Bois truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here’s a few tips clients or victims in Du Bois, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Du Bois take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Du Bois can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Du Bois truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Du Bois, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to call us now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Du Bois truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Du Bois clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Du Bois, IL.
There are several different kinds of truck accident claims that can happen in Du Bois. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri per year. It’s important to get a truck accident attorney in Du Bois as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Du Bois Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. The personal injury lawyers can help you understand how much your Du Bois truck accident claim is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Du Bois, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Du Bois, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Du Bois truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Du Bois truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a truck accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Du Bois truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your injury attorney will likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Du Bois truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic accident claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Du Bois, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Du Bois, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck accidents every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients in Du Bois and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Du Bois, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Du Bois victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Du Bois and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about the claims process. Our Du Bois, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.