Truck Accident Attorney in East St. Louis, IL
Contact a East St. Louis, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in East St. Louis, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in East St. Louis, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist East St. Louis victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The East St. Louis truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here are some things potential clients or victims in East St. Louis, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in East St. Louis take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in East St. Louis can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our East St. Louis truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our victories here.
Having won over throughout his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in East St. Louis, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a East St. Louis truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to East St. Louis clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in East St. Louis, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident cases that happen in East St. Louis. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes in Missouri per year. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in East St. Louis as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for East St. Louis Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you figure out how much your East St. Louis truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that determine the amount you can win for a East St. Louis, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue once you settle, which is exactly why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in East St. Louis, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected East St. Louis truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about East St. Louis truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to bring a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to East St. Louis truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in East St. Louis? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your East St. Louis truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck crash claim? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in East St. Louis, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your East St. Louis, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to serve clients and their families in East St. Louis and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in East St. Louis, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports East St. Louis victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near East St. Louis and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our East St. Louis, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.